Episode two! Now with better editing and more organisation! This time out we talk about Cara’s sexy week of RPS news, why gamers are more cultured than poets and adorably dark swim ‘em up Luminesca. Then the conversation moves onto our backlogs of shame: Pip has never known the joys of Tomb Raider, Tom still doesn’t know the twist in Bioshock and none of us have ever finished a Final Fantasy game. Also Craig feels guilty about not playing more than 250 hours of Skyrim and Tom makes a shocking admission about Resident Evil. Show notes can be found inside.
Logo designed by Jacob Smiley.
We are a collection of freelance games journalists who like talking about games but didn’t have anywhere to do it, so we’re going to do it here. New episodes are recorded once a week, and eventually we’ll be inviting some guests to join us. If you are a freelancer or developer and want to get involved, send a message to me on twitter.
- Tom Hatfield – Website, Twitter
- Cara Ellison – Website, Twitter
- Philippa Warr – Website, Twitter
- Craig Lager – Website, Twitter
- Cara writes about The Kiss, which you can play here.
- You can see Luminesa here.
- Cara’s sex week at RPS: Love Hotel, Fuckquest, Mount your Friends and Saints Row 4.
- Australian censorship is the reason Morphine is called Med-X in Fallout 3.
- Here are the Skyrim mods Tom mentioned, and also many more.
- Matt Lees talks sense on Suda 51 and unironic orgasms.
- Tom tries to write about his penis without blushing.
- This Lets Play video shows what happens when you finish a chapter in Eternal Sonata.